TopBand: Topband 19 Nov

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Topband 19 Nov
From: bernie@niobe.marques.co.za (Bernie van der Walt)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 08:54:33 +0200
Topbanders,

This morning showed fantastic propagation to most parts of the states - even
New Mexico eventually made it!

Managed to get 4 new states as well as XZ1N last night at 2115 and 3E1DX
this morning for two new countries.

There was a big pile up on 1838 calling but with all the signals about the
same level and a bit of static my end, it went slow and I only worked 30
stations. I had to stop when the V47 parked his pile-up right on top of me!
It took me a few seconds to figure out why everyone was suddenly calling me
on my frequency!

Now where is :AK, AR, HI, ID, SD, VT, LA, DE, and ME ?

Try again TMW at 0230 - 0330 on 1836. ( No, I did not buy the freq!)

Good DX

Bernie
ZS4TX