TopBand: USA States

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: USA States
From: bernie@niobe.marques.co.za (Bernie van der Walt)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 00:38:25 +0000
USA Topbanders,

I checked my log for the last two weeks and I have worked 37 states
so far.  The WA, OR , NV and CA contacts about the most mentionable.

To try and arrange sked with the missing ones, I did not have much
luck in  finding  email adresses of the guys I've worked for 5BWAS.

I include a list of the outstanding states.  If you are in one of
those and would like to make a sked, please contact me directly.  Any
other skeds also welcome!

I try to be on at my sunrise from 03Z till 0330Z every day on 1836,
conditions (and static) permitting.

I still need the following states on 160m:
AK (of course!)
AR
DE
HI
ID
LA
ME
MO
NM
RI
SD
UT
VT

AK, ID,UT and HI are giving me sleepless nights. The rest I assume
may be  missing due to a lack of activity and will come with time.
By the way, MD on 40m was my last state for 5BWAS!

A few weeks running skeds with W6's proved to be very fruitful and I
am sure that most of the missing states can be worked in a relatively short
time.

Good luck !

Bernie
ZS4TX