TopBand: XZ1N Team Off To Myanmar!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: XZ1N Team Off To Myanmar!
From: kf7ay@getnet.com (Warren Hill)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 21:11:43 -0700
Wednesday morning, November 13th, the XZ1N DXpedition team will depart for
Myanmar.

We hope to meet with members of the Radio Amateur Society of Thailand on
Friday morning, November 15th on the way with HS1ASC and HS1ASN as our
hosts.

Construction of the four stations will begin on Saturday, November 16th and
all should be fully operational by the time of the first North American
opening on Sunday, November 17th. Zones 3, 4 and 5 should look for us on 40
and 30-meters around their local sunrise. We will have monoband antennas
and all the necessary firepower.

Daily updates to the XZ1N web site will be handled by N7RK. We will list
useful propagation information for zones 24, 15, 14, 5, 4 and 3, as well as
other observations regarding long path possibilities. We will also list the
call signs of very strong stations and some of the better operators we
encounter. Look for your call sign!!

>From all of us on the XZ1N DXpedition team, good DX and CU in the pile-ups!

73 de Warren/K7WX

              K7WX in Arizona (ex-KF7AY)