TopBand: OI0MEP qrv on CQWW CW

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: OI0MEP qrv on CQWW CW
From: pk75978@ee.tut.fi (Keskinen Petri)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 11:37:12 +0200 (EET)
Hello all topbanders!

I just made the final arrangements to be qrv as OI0MEP
on CQWW CW -contest this year also. However I still
don't know my category for sure. I'm planning (of cource)
160m single high power, but unfortunately I just lost
another tube of my linear (hl2k).

Well, I still have a week to get new ones...

Another story is the weather, if it's too windy my balloon-special
is not usable and I'll have to do it on 80m single.

My qth will be Brando, the easternmost island belonging to
Aland Islands. I was planning to go to OJ0, but unfortunately
I had to give up with that one... perhaps I'll be able to go
there later this season.

QSLs via oh3-buro.

I'll be few days out of the town (and mail) but leave me an
email if you need a sked before or after a contest, I'll
be on the island 21st to 25th.

GL in the contest!

Pete
OI0MEP/oh3mep