TopBand: EA6IB in the next CQ WW DX CW Contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: EA6IB in the next CQ WW DX CW Contest
From: fmart@nil.fut.es (EA3KU-Fernando Martinez)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 10:41:35 +0100
As the last 1995 edition, we will be QRV during the next CQ WW DX =

Contest on CW from Ibiza. Isl. using the EA6IB callsing. We will be in =

multi-single section. The operator's list is : =

EA3AIR(Julio),EA3AKY(Josep-Maria),EA3ALV(Xavier),EA3DU(Sergio),EA6ACC(Josep=
) and me, EA3KU. At the backgroup,to set up antennas and organization =

are EA6FB(Josep),EA6FO(Vi=E7ent) and a large list of friends of EA6 land.
We will appreciate so much all the calls during the contest.

Fernando.
EA3KU.