TopBand: EUROPE OPENING

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: EUROPE OPENING
From: al7mx@alaska.net (kevin forster)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 22:39:25 -0900 (AKST)
        It was much fun tonight! It was great to be able to work into eu
again after a         long dry spell. Excellent signals were heard and
worked from SM5EDX #1 signal         strength ,
SM4HCM,SM4CAN,OZ8RO,OKIAEZ(new one for me),OH3LYG,SP5EWY. Also heard
was dj7, g3, oh etc.... shortly thereafter the snow moved in and "closed"
the         band for me. ALL sigs from eu tonight were much louder on the
vert, this is not         always the case for me, but is interesting to
observe. I STILL NEED RHODE         ISLAND FOR #50! anybody make a sked?
73 es best dx   AL7MX ditdit