TopBand: 5B4OG, FW2EH

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 5B4OG, FW2EH
From: davekennedy@juno.com (David Kennedy)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 07:47:17 EST
     In a letter received yesterday my friend Ted, 5B4OG, says
"By the time you receive this I shall be back on 1.827 hoping
for a better season this winter", From past experience I assume
that you will need those new beverage antennas. In my reply
letter to Ted, I will suggest that he get subscribed to this
monitor, I know he can do it. He likes to get up early and you
will often find him on or near 7012 shortly before his sunrise.

     I also want to applaud and congratulate the FW2EH guys!!
Fantistic Sigs! Great Operating! They wouldn' give me an
insurance contact. Hi! With their savvy operating their was
really no need for dupes.

      Gl + DX + 73, Dave, N4SU.