TopBand: FW2EH on top band.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: FW2EH on top band.
From: gtaft@voyager.net (gtaft@voyager.net)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 09:03:37 -0400 (EDT)
FW2EH was on 1824 today and worked many USA stations.  We copied him here
from abt 1115Z until he faded (after our sunrise) at 1220Z.  Initially
working simplex, he finally went split QSX up 2.  QSL to DJ2EH.

Imagine many got an new one (including W0CD and myself)

KH8 was also being worked on SSB 1840 with marginal signal in Michigan,
around 1110Z.

Hoping it's gonna be a good weekend on top band!

73  George  W8UVZ

                                        73
                                           George  W8UVZ