TopBand: TopBand Comments

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: TopBand Comments
From: w4jvn@juno.com (David J Klimaj)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 09:27:40 EDT
DearTopbanders,
        I am new to this e-mail and this reflector. The info and comments
here a very useful.
        I have been a subscriber of the Low Band Monitor for over a year
and I find this realtime reflector important to my 160m DXing.
        Over the past week or so, I did not see any reference
the HB0/DL2AKE and HB0/DL1AUJ.  Are there any special QSL routes for
there stations?
        Also, ZB2FK was active and gave his qsl route as callbook.
However, I missed his comments regarding IRCs/dollars/postage.
Can someone correct me on this?
        To the KL7 stations out there, you are the last state I need for
160 WAS. Pse look for me in the pileups.
        There has been many comments about FT-1000s, Heil , and receiving
antennas; Is there a FT1000 reflector somewhere??
 See you on the band,
73 Dave  W4JVN

W4JVN@JUNO.com