TopBand: Heil Pro Set

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Heil Pro Set
From: Michauldin@aol.com (Michauldin@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 20:16:46 -0400
Fellow top banders,

     Since hearing is of utmost importance on especially 160 meters, I have
an inquiry regarding headphones.  I have had a less than satisfactory
experience with the Heil Pro Set using is on a FT-1000 and an OMNI V.  The
output is very weak.  I am not sure if there is a mismatch problem or not.  A
friend has noticed the same problem with his 1000MP.  Is this common with the
Pro Set, or are we having a unique problem?

     Thanks for any input.

                                                                           73
& DX,

                                                                         Mike