TopBand: RFI - summary

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: RFI - summary
From: scott.a.long@owenscorning.com (long, scott a.)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 09:54:00 -0400
Tks to everyone that responded to my RFI problem. All of you were
telling me the same thing, to use a high-pass filter on the back of the
TV. Well, I tried that and it didn't work for me.

Goldstar Electronics called me Friday evening after work and told me
that they are going to refund me my money in FULL. Now I have to find my
receipt from 1992.

I hope that the next TV I purchase is different. I am not holding my
breathe, someone described the same problem with a Panasonic and some
other brand also. What is happening here in the electronic engineering
world, are we letting down on design criteria or what?

Again many many thanks for all your replies.

73 es dx,
Scott AA8SM