TopBand: CY0AA qsls, when?? ;- )

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CY0AA qsls, when?? ;- )
From: wynder@brunswickmicro.nb.ca (Mike Smith-VE9AA, Coreen Smith-Wynder Photo)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 22:41:02 -0300
Todd, DX-ers,  Hello. RE: The wait for cy0aa cards.>>>
All I can keep telling everyone is:
our QSL's (+/- 10,000 of them) were very GENEROUSLY donated by
Dave, WJ2O, of wj2o logging/qsl/dxpedition fame. The final copy was
ready about 1 week ago, and when he finds spare time/money etc. , he will
print them up and send them out to us. Hopefully it will be sometime
this month. (as the natives are getting restless, HI HI)
Fear not, gentle-men/women, this will not be another non-qsl type
operation. (wa8joc, k8lee, and myself ve9aa) will make certain of
that!!
Dave has done a bang-up job on this colorful, multipictured BI-FOLD
qsl card. I am assured it will be worth the wait.
I would geuss (knowing the Candian postal -and- Customs system), that
the 6m cards will lag the hf cards (being handled by wd8SDL et al) by
about 2 weeks or maybe slightly more.
KYFC everyone!
-Mike Smith, ve9aa (cy0aa-Jun/Jul '96, part of the k8lee/wa8joc/ve9aa
gang)
Michael & Coreen Smith (AA Antennas & Wynder Photography)
271 Smith Rd, Waterville,
Sunbury Co.,NB, Canada
E2V 2G3

Vhf buffs;