TopBand: KH6AT

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: KH6AT
From: rbodine@computerpro.com (rbodine@computerpro.com)
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 1996 06:29:04 -0500
Restless, unable to sleep, (1030z) I went to the shack to see what could
be heard on my "summer" 160 antenna, an inv. L w/one short radial.  To
my surprise, KH6AT is on 1833.6 calling CQ by the numbers.  Fortunately
the competition was very little and w/100 watts and a few repeats to
confirm my call was correct, I was able to work him.  That contact was
enuf to get my low-band blood moving again. :-) Now to finish my shunt
fed tower project and get an acceptable listening antenna in place
before the cold wx sets in.
Dick Bodine                          Amateur Radio Call:  WJ0M
Duluth, MN 55804                mailto:rbodine@computerpro.com