TopBand: EM1U on TB

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: EM1U on TB
From: jfarber@sprynet.com (jfarber@sprynet.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996 22:37:42 -0700
I worked EM1U (Ukraine) on 1.831 at 0503Z. He was weak/QSB but built steadily
until I quit hearing him at abt 05:15Z. By then he was up to 559. He was coming
in best on my N/S Bev, so may be right, tho I think he was abt 1 hr after his
sunset in Ukraine. A new one for me, he worked nearly everyone on the W Coast
that called him. I hope he is legit, as he gave his mgr as 9H3UP. There has bn
some controversy lately abt Romeo and 9H3UP, etc. GL, WFWL!
John Farber, KG6I
jfarber@sprynet.com