TopBand: Stew Perry Volunteers please read

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Stew Perry Volunteers please read
From: km9p@contesting.com (Bill Fisher, KM9P)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 20:39:11 -0400 (EDT)
Ward, N0AX, has taken care of alerting the major ham radio publications.
Even internationally.  The contest should be announced in print.

I have the following volunteers.  I have decided rather than keep track of
the people who were going to be our "Club go getters" I would just let them
involve themselves (see next paragraph).

If you are on the list below OR plan to help with interest from your club,
please subscribe to StuPerry-REQUEST@contesting.com with 'subscribe' in the
body.  We will use this forum to keep everyone up to speed on the contest
and to talk about ideas.  I would like to only include people who want to be
actively involved with the contest, so this list will not be open.  I would
also expect a light amount of mail from it.  I hope anyway.

Log Checkers
N6ND <craigr@nosc.mil>
KO9Y <gclark@cel.cummins.com>
K7FR <k7fr@ncw.net>
VE7SBO
W3GOI <junger@usgs.gov>

Plaques
KM9P (km9p@contesting.com) - Bill
N4RJ (n4rj@contesting.com) - Val
NM1Q
NO0Y (jkjones@fn.net) - John
K4OGG <JPRYOR@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU> - Jay
AA7NO <AA7NO@aol.com> - Mike

Prizes
K6STI  (k6sti@n2.net) - Brian
   Complete set of antenna modelling software ($200)
W7MAP
KM9P
   @contesting.com email alias for 1 year for top ten SOAB World. ($120)
NX1G <nx1g@top.monad.net> - Craig
   160M Book Prize Package from Radio Bookstore & NX1H

Cost of printing and mailing certificates
N0DH

Magazine Notification
N0AX <hwardsil@wolfenet.com> - Ward

Misc Help Offered
N7AVK <lew@teleport.com> - Lew
WD0T <ToddD@dci.state.sd.us> - Todd
ZS6EZ <CRB@knersus.nanoteq.co.za> - Chris
KC4ZV <kc4zv@iquest.com> - Greg
| Contesting Online... The ultimate           |
| source of ham radio contest information     |
| http://www.contesting.com                   |