Re: [TenTec] RQ

To: Andrew Moore <andrew.nv1b@gmail.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RQ
From: Malcolm McLeman via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2024 07:56:35 +0200
Hi Andrew and sincere thanks for your reply..

Was a bit off the mark with your forename but glad the other info registered with you !

85 today and my Omni VI still shouting at me from the work-bench and I think (before its too late) I should make a genuine effort to get it back in working order..

Before I go into any great depth Andrew,  would you perchance have  a working  Omni VI  whereby we could make oscilloscope and other measurement comparisons ?

Hope this finds you and yours well..

73

Malcolm