Re: [TenTec] Omni 6+ FS

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6+ FS
From: Michael Tortorella via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 22:24:46 -0600
Please forgive my appalling ignorance of the proper nomenclature. Underneath
the serial number label is another label that says "Option 3 Factory
Installed". So at least now we know exactly what this is, a 563 with option
3. I always thought that made it a 6+ but I'm just an old geezer with more
enthusiasm than brains.
73, Mike