[TenTec] Mission RGO ONE

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mission RGO ONE
From: Don Rasmussen via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 20:04:22 +0000 (UTC)
It seems now is the sweet spot for timing an RGO purchase, the product has been
nicely refined since introduction and the delivery dates are vastly reduced
from months to a few weeks. I especially like the feel of the buttons and the
weight of the main tuning knob. Big three performance in an ultra simple box.
The RGO ONE "ARGO ONE" was designed to be a modernized Ten Tec Argosy 2, so
while not a contest radio,it would be of interest to TenTec fans over the years
as something new along favored lines.
For further info check out the Groups.IO archive for RGO, or my website under
"Radios".
de Wb8yqj Don