Re: [TenTec] Omni6 Logic Board

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni6 Logic Board
From: "comalto@bluewin.ch" <comalto@bluewin.ch>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 18:05:27 +0100 (CET)
Thanks OM.  This is not the problem you seem to describe. This is well known
caused by the ICL7660 etc. The problem here is more serious. Inside the PC
board seems to have developed a short. You can see a glowing spot and the board
gets hot. Relay chatter and a flickering display showing nonsense. I definitely
need a replacement. I feel unable to consider a repair. Thanks for trying to
help.
Happy New Year
Bruno HB9QO