Re: [TenTec] Need TenTec 238C Ant Tuner - very wierd antenna switch beha

To: W3HKK@roadrunner.com, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Need TenTec 238C Ant Tuner - very wierd antenna switch behavior
From: dukeshifi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 19:05:33 -0600
Are you saying that, no matter what ;position the switch is in, that you can
connect a single antenna to any one of ten four outposts and get signal
through, or are you saying that, regardless of switch position, your signal
only goes to one of the outputs?

It’s an important difference.

If the latter is the case, look at the coupler between the front panel knob and
the switch itself to ensure that the switch’s own main shaft turns when the
panel knob is turned.

Gary

W0DVN