[TenTec] TenTec Omni VII Station For Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec Omni VII Station For Sale
From: Matthew Miller via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 12:42:46 -0700
I know I will probably regret this but . . .

I am offering my Omni VII station for sale.  This includes:

Omni VII with internal tuner, 300 Hz and 500 Hz filters, and cooling fan
963 Power Supply
302 Remote Encoder
307 External Speaker
Hand mic

I have the manual, an original brochure, and the 46176 accessory cable.  Radio
will be shipped in its original box.
Serial Number is 08C10999 which indicates August 2009 manufacture.
Original owner was my brother W7SRM.
Condition is excellent, say 9 of 10, since nothing is ever perfect.

Asking $1,199 for everything.  Fair offers will be considered.  Photos are
available.
Shipping will be UPS insured for $50.  I am guessing at the shipping and paying
the balance myself.
Paypal for payment please.
My info is good on QRZ.  Local pickup near Portland, OR is an option.

Matt (AI7CW)