[TenTec] Delta II

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Delta II
From: Ron Fish via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 20:50:56 +0000 (UTC)
I have a Delta II available for sale.
The rig was owned by a friend of mine (K6KH, SK) but he never used it, to my
knowledge.  A few years ago, he shipped it to the factory for reconditioning,
which then reshipped it to me.
The rig worked fine for a few years, then quit.  I have no idea what's wrong
with it (dial lights up but doesn't receive), nor do I care to fix it.  It's
now sitting in my closet because I bought a newer rig.
Anyone interested?  No idea what it's worth in non-working condition, but I
doubt it needs extensive repairs.  I was going to ship it to the factory (got
an RMA number), then with everything happening at Ten-Tec I decided to wait.
Ron KX1W