Re: [TenTec] Hercules amp power connector

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Hercules amp power connector
From: Greg Schippers via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 11:18:16 +0000 (UTC)

Mike,
Those connectors do not age well. Especially on the amp, with potential high
currents, and resultant V drops, it has long been suggested to replace them
with something better. Pick your poison on what to use. I think I would mount a
terminal block to the rear, with short wires to it, using screw terminals for
all connections, but that's just my preference.
Kind regards,
Greg, KC8HXO     On Saturday, March 25, 2023, 06:29:42 PM EDT, Michael Goins