Re: [TenTec] Price for Orion II?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Price for Orion II?
From: Carlos <carlos.peco@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 10:04:55 +1100
Hi Ed,

Well, let's imagine that there is a 50% chance of being a good radio, and
another 50% chance of being a parts radio.

So I guess that what the maximum the market is willing to pay (a.k.a.
"price") is midway in between the two.

Ebay can show you the result of past auctions (both successful and
unsuccessful) for both functional and parts radios. Sometimes you have to
use a non-TenTec radio for your calculations, look for something of the
same era and tag price from back in the day.

73,
Carlos VK1EA