[TenTec] Argonaut filter question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut filter question
From: Shawn Upton via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 02:24:19 +0000 (UTC)
So at a hamfest last spring I picked up a TenTec Argonaut.  It said it was
broken and so of course I took pity on it.  I finally opened it up tonight and
on the SSB board someone took the liberty of replacing the discrete crystal
2.4KHz filter section with a Galaxy 117-21 filter module.  Says (in magic
marker) that it's a 9MHz SSB filter.  A google search shows nothing.
Now I bought this rig broken and if this is a repair too far I won't feel too
bad, I can do other things with this (it's not in pristine condition) but I'm
curious: does anyone know what a Galaxy 117-21 is?  Any good?  or maybe that's
why it was sold as a problem child? (someone did a bad mod, bad impedance match
and killed the radio while trying to "make it better", who knows what else is
wrong inside this radio, I haven't even powered it up yet).

Shawn kb1ckt