Re: [TenTec] Corsair II Audio Question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II Audio Question
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 08:45:21 -0700
Welcome to the hodge podge of the barely readable 561's IF-AF board
schematic.  I haven't looked at it in ten years but I
meticulously dissected it back then and modified the hell out of it.  The
piece you might be missing is the bottom left of the schematic:  U3A/B and
U4A/B comprise the 750Hz bandpass filter and yes, there's a fader that
mixes unfiltered audio with bandpass filtered audio at connector 6.

GL/73,
Barry N1EU