[TenTec] Jupiter has low output on 20 meters

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter has low output on 20 meters
From: Roger Cook via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 17:02:12 +0000 (UTC)
I replaced the two fl2 and fl3 filters on the jupiter blue screen because it
had zero output on all bands.

I first replaced fl2 with no success then fl3 and it started transmitting. I
set the bias to q3 &4 at about .7 volts

It has the later version FET for q1 and q2 so I could not find a way to bias
those. The jupiter has about 100 watts

on all bands except 20 meters where it has only about 65 to 70 watts, I have
used it for about 3 weeks and it works

fine except for 20 meters. I have looked at schematic many times and cannot
figure out my problem on 20 meters.

If anyone has a solution would you please send me a suggestion, I love the
jupiter and would like to repair it.

KO4O
Roger