[TenTec] 509 ARGONAUT

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 509 ARGONAUT
From: ROLAND HOWELL via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 16:40:14 +0100 (BST)

Hi gents
Just got around to checking out, prior to selling, my 509 Argonaut, after many years in my loft, bubble wrapped and boxed, i fired it up, the signals came bouncing in, pleasantly surprised considering that 'Noah' probably had it in his ark. All is not roses tho', the little pink dial pointer broke its arm, supa-glue didn't help. So i am looking for a replacement, unlikely that TT will have them even if the spares dept open, so has anybody got any ideas where i can purchase a replacement please.
Stay well and stay safe
73
Snowy G0HZE