Re: [TenTec] SOLD: Argonaut 505 & 206 A "As Is" $50

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SOLD: Argonaut 505 & 206 A "As Is" $50
From: Ron Notarius W3WN via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 17:53:16 -0500
Thanks to all.  The units have been spoken for, and will soon be on their way
to a new home.

To all who mentioned what fun little rigs the Argonauts are or can be... yup!
Couldn’t agree more.  But not to worry, I still have my Argosy II ( ASR 1 ),
which yo’ll often hear me using on the weekends.

73, ron W3WN