Re: [TenTec] WTB: 4229 Knob

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB: 4229 Knob
From: Ron Notarius W3WN via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 14:27:02 -0500
Still looking for the aforementioned knob(s).

Sad to say, there are signs of Superglue on this inside of particular knob, so
it appears that a previous owner tried the repair (previously suggested by Bob
K4TAX) and either botched it, or it simply didn’t last.

Again, anyone who has one available, please contact me off list, and thank you.

73, ron W3WN