Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V 516

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V 516
From: Carlos PECO BERROCAL <carlos.peco@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 09:01:12 +1100
Morning John,

Can you:
- measure the receiver's sensitivity, or
- compare its sensitivity against another (good) receiver (if you don't
have a signal generator then a weak interferer from the TV/computer will
do, and to measure SINAD you can use Spectrum Lab from DL4YHF)

I have an Argonaut V and a 6n2 and I tend to remember that both do the same
thing you describe with the s-meter. Unfortunately I'm away from home most
of the week so I cannot check until (probably) Wednesday.

73,
Carlos VK1EA