Re: [TenTec] Pegasus Relays

To: "Mead, John S" <jmead@siu.edu>, "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pegasus Relays
From: JAMES HANLON <knjhanlon@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 17:59:09 +0000
John,

Please tell me what the relays look like, their dimensions, any manufacturer's
names or numbers, if possible the contact arrangements and the coil voltage.
It's very unusual for a liquid to be accumulating on the case of a relay.  Does
it look like water? or something else?  Any idea where it may be coming from?

Jim, W8KGI