[TenTec] Subject: looking for a schematic

To: tentec@contesting.com, w1icw@myfairpoint.net
Subject: [TenTec] Subject: looking for a schematic
From: Dads Desk <hglent@frii.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 14:32:03 -0500
Bob, I have a schematic here that probably matches the one you have. Looking in the drawing here is what I found. The U1 is supposed to be a TL442CN, but the board actually has a MC1496P. I think the drawing was done before they came by the MC1496P. This is not out of the ordinary for Ten Tec. My suggestion is, I would be very careful that the DATA SHEETS are for the correct chip, and then go from there. If they are the right sheets then check the wiring. Maybe some one has a different book for a Corsair I. That might be where the confusion came in. Anyway, I'll get the pages copied and attache them to a email to you. 73 Paul K. WA0BAG

Message: 1