[TenTec] FOR SALE: Antique Ten Tec stuff

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE: Antique Ten Tec stuff
From: Winston <jones_winston@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 15:03:46 -0400
I’m cleaning up the shack and selling some of my old, classic Ten Tec
collectibles.
All were working when last used, many years ago, unless otherwise noted.
However, all sold as-is, due to age. All used in my non-smoking shack. All have
some scratches, small nicks, no dents.
All prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping in US. Personal check or postal
money order OK. No Paypal.

I want to give Ten Tec collectors first chance at these before listing on other
sites.

1. AC-5 antenna tuner for PowerMite series, QRP, $30.

2. AC-4 QRP SWR METER for PowerMite series, $30.

3. RX-10 direct conversion receiver, 80-15 meters, 120v AC or 12v DC powered,
with manual copy, in old original TT box. part of novice set that also included
TX-100 tube transmitter and model 200 vfo. I long ago sold the TX, vfo. Sure it
needs capacitor replacement in 120v supply, $50.

4. S-20 signalizer, a Ten Tec powered speaker in Ten Tec cabinet matching tan,
wood panel Argonauts, Triton I and II. Has loud hum now, so sure it needs new
capacitors, $30.

73, Winston K4CWQ

Sent from my iPhone