[TenTec] Omni VII Manual found

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VII Manual found
From: "Clint" <ve6cmm@secrs.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 12:01:28 -0500
Hi All,

I found my manual.  It is the 2007 owner's manual however, it has all the
schematics in pristine quality.  As the pages are all 8.5x11, they can be
easily scanned, which I will do and post.  Personally, I prefer a paper copy
to work with, but as they schematics are all 8.5x11, a digital version
should work well for everyone and the required schematics can be printed out
without the loss of quality.  There is also some service info other than
schematics in this manual.  I am pretty sure that I have some more info
available.  What I do have, I will try and post in the files section.  The
PA schematic I have is for the MOSFET version.  This seems to be hard to
find.  If you can't find the my posting in the files section, please email
me next week and I will try to email it to you.  At this point, I have no
idea how large the file will be.  It is going to take some time for me to
compile this document after it is scanned.

73, Clint, VE3CMQ