Re: [TenTec] Omni VI 563

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI 563
From: MadScientist <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 09:46:46 -0600
To remove the VFO knob, you pull the rubber “tire” off the OD of the knob.
There are two set screws (Allen) under that tire.

You should easily be able to see the problem. Most likely the felt pads on the
knob tension springs came off.

Go to a fabric store and buy a small piece of felt and cut out a square of it
and attach it to the flat surface of the tension spring with either thin double
stick tape (3M transfer tape is best) or a small amount of contact cement.

Gary

W0DVN