Re: [TenTec] Argonaut VI service manual ?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argonaut VI service manual ?
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2018 20:30:14 -0500
Carlos:

The frequency determining values and math are written in firmware.   There are no adjustments.

The only adjustment related to frequency is for the master oscillator being U8 {GTXO_566}.    I suggest you perform a Master Reset and then remeasure your radio.   CW mode and AM mode should be the same frequency.  As to SSB mode, LSB and USB, I presume you have means to actually measure the suppressed carrier frequency and not just "tuning" the radio to what sounds correct.

73

Bob,  K4TAX