[TenTec] Begali Expedition Paddles: For Sale

To: Ten Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Begali Expedition Paddles: For Sale
From: David and Dianne on Comcast <dhhdeh@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 17:37:46 -0400
Hi Everyone,

At Hamvention 2016 this past May, I purchased a new Begali Expedition paddle s/n 301 at the Begali Booth. For a number of personal reasons I have decided not to keep it.

Used sparingly over these past three months, this paddle is as new in appearance and mint in its operating condition. It will include the limited accessories that accompanied it (cleaning cloth, spacer and cable)and it will be shipped in the original box.

Sell for $229 shipped UPS Ground in the Continental US.

Payment by USPS Postal Money order only please. NO PayPal.

Contact me with your questions or interest.

73 de N1LQ-Dave

N1LQ@arrl.net