Re: [TenTec] OT: Question to the group

To: - - <rick@dj0ip.de>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Question to the group
From: Gary J FollettDukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 12:50:40 -0500
Not “wrong”, just dated a bit in regards to WARC band operation.

The balanced link matchbox design could match just about anything. It was not
terribly lossy and it was easy to use.

I have used them with solid state radios and they work beautifully on the bands
for which they were intended - far better than the autotuners.

I did not intend to give the notion that it was perfect. However, for a
balanced line tuner, it was better than what is commercially available today,
IMHO.

Improvement is always welcome though…
Gary