Re: [TenTec] Replace Omni VI+

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Replace Omni VI+
From: Gary Huber <GLHuber@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 11:18:20 -0500
I went with the OMNI-VII AND a FLEX-1500 as a sub-receiver using the N4PY modification for a real time panadapter. I use DDUtil to keep them in sync and N1MM+ for control. I've had most of the TT trancievers from the OMNI-C digital to the OMNI-VII, including the OMNI-VI+ (ten years), and though the OMNI-VII is a bit different, the menu is one level and the QSK is adjustable.

73 ES DX,
Gary - AB9M