Re: [TenTec] SOTA RADIO - Bioennopower batteries

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SOTA RADIO - Bioennopower batteries
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 08:37:05 +0100
It all sounded too good to be true until I read the bottom line.

It will be a 12v relay that can be keyed by an open collector transistor
switch.
Perfect.

I found the size (155 x 100 x 35mm).
I didn't find the weight anywhere.

My preference would be a 25w amp.
Surely there are some amp kits available for lower power!
Anyone know of any?

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)