Re: [TenTec] New Orion II Firmware

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Orion II Firmware
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 01:53:15 +0000
This firmware also has some Orion II-specific minor bug fixes in it.
Perhaps all the details will come soon, but the major change was the
s-meter option that Harry mentioned.  I believe the release has been ready
for a week or two but waiting on the new owner/Web site so everyone's
patience is appreciated.

73, Barry N1EU