[TenTec] Restringing the Model 200 VFO

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Restringing the Model 200 VFO
From: Charles Bright <we0r@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 04:55:04 +0000 (UTC)
I thought I had this all figured out and the one even worked for awhile.
Except for the complete disassembly required, the cord for the movable pointer
is pretty much the same as on other Ten-Tec  transceivers, but for the life of
me, I can't get the sting that turns the movable drum to stay anywhere close to
correct.  Does anyone know the secret to how Ten-Tec did this back in 1970?
Has anyone ever seen any instructions on how to do this?   All help is
appreciated!