[TenTec] Orion 585 For Sale

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 585 For Sale
From: "Mark N5MF" <n5mf@dfn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 08:16:19 -0600
I have for sale my Orion 565 Transciever.  It is in excellent shape and has all
the filters installed.

It has the v2 mod to run the latest software and is currently loaded with
V3.032.5

It is in excellent condition comes with.

Radio
Original Shipping Box
All Filters, including 1.8Khz, 500hz and 250hz add on filters.
Hand Mic
Original Manual
Accessory cables and connectors.  Including Serial Cable and Other misc plugs.

It has full power output and is in excellent condition.

Asking $1595 shipped to CONUS via FedEx Insured,

Will Accept PayPal.

Please contact me off list at my email address.  It is on this email as well as
on QRZ.com.

Thanks

Mark
N5MF