Re: [TenTec] FS: Orion 565

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Orion 565
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 21:58:51 -0600
Yes, yes, you're all correct: TenTec is toast. They will simply all walk out of the factory and wander aimlessly around Sevierville. I mean, come on! If TT can't come up with a sure-fire replacement for the Orion and Orion2 in a few months, they simply no longer care, should close the factory and stop wasting our time by allowing us to endlessly ponder and bemoan their demise...

Kim N5OP