[TenTec] Orion I Screen Issue

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion I Screen Issue
From: "Bill Gaines" <ad8p@wcoil.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 14:57:45 -0500
I have recently developed a problem with my Orion I. Some “blue” squiggly lines
have appeared and the area they are covering seems to be getting larger. I have
an original screen  and these lines are blue. They look like an insect has
crawled inside and has “walked” all around. The area is about the size of a
silver dollar. I can even see the image when the radio is turned off. If I turn
the contrast up and made the display white it looks like I am looking at Google
Maps with all those squiggly lines on it. Any suggestions?

Bill AD8P