Re: [TenTec] 17 Meter Antenna

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 17 Meter Antenna
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 17:05:51 +0100
Good point, Don.  I probably wasn't clear.
I was only referring to how to calculate the position of the feedpoint.

In fact one wavelength is actually 1005/f but for the feedpoint using 250
(for one quarter wavelength) is accurate enough.

For the total length of wire use 1005/f, just as you would for a quad.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)