Re: [TenTec] Omni VI questions

To: "List, Ten" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI questions
From: DAVID <k9ux@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 02:53:53 +0000 (UTC)
Brian, I kind of have the same situation myself. Picked up a really nice Omni
VI with option 3 upgrade, but
had a problem powering it up. The guys on here gave me some good advice to as
to what to look for and
repair it, which under normal circumstances I would have done, but since I have
lost my work bench, tools and test equipment
in a divorce, I just decided to send it to Ten Tec and have it done right with
a clean bill of health. It is costing me, but at
least when I sell it, I know it is up to par as far as performance.
I will be selling it as I presently do not have a way to get on HF at present
time in my current location. I wanted to use it on Field day
, but of course that will not happen.
Mine is loaded with filters also, but no power supply or mic and will be trying
to get $800 for it.

Good Luck, Dave K9UX