[TenTec] Gnashing of Teeth

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Gnashing of Teeth
From: Steve MIller <steven0sm@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 18:43:46 -0700 (PDT)
Folks, while we all are sorry to see the O2 going out of production,  it's not
an excuse to hold an online funeral of the world.   The radio is excellent and
will likely perform for a long time.   If it doesn't,  buy a new radio or a
good used one.   Like the company, we can only control what we can control and
try to manage the rest the best we can.   But...these sour grapes comments
coming across the reflector accomplish nothing.  It  "ain't" the end of
the history. Move forward!!  Plan your radio strategies and go after what you
want!!    Steve  N0SM