Re: [TenTec] Computer Headset Secured -- Now What?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Computer Headset Secured -- Now What?
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 07:40:58 -0500
I used a 1/4" to 1/8" adapter from Radio Shack for the headphone part and made my own 1/8" to 8 pin DIN for the mike audio. I also included the resistor and capacitor inside the DIN connector to provide polizaration voltage for the mike element using 1/8 watt resistor 6.8K and a capacitor of 0.1 uF at 15VDC. It is a tight fit but works.

73
Bob, K4TAX

DISCLOSURE:
This is to inform all persons, I am a Tentec Ambassador and I receive
compensation according to the Tentec Ambassador program.  In addition, I
serve as a volunteer beta test person to Tentec for the Omni VII, Eagle
and Argonaut VI radios.  I hold no employment relationship, no financial
interests nor do I conduct any commercial business, direct or indirect,
with Tentec.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Elmore" <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>